SimManager lets less experienced CFD users easily perform parametric analysis and optimization studies, and customize and automate their own design process. Using its built-in GUIs and the Python script language, any user can create custom applications based on ESI Group CFD engineering analysis software.
Key features of SimManager include:
Standard wizards for
- Parametric Analysis (Design of Experiments), and
- Optimization with support for Geometric Parameters, Boundary and Volume Conditions, and Simulation Parameters
- Single (Brent) and Multi-Parameter (Powell, Simplex) Optimization
- SimManager has the ability to launch and control one or more CFD-ACE+ engineering analysis tools through scripting
- All tool functionality is accessible by means of the Python script language from SimManager. Scripts can be written from scratch or can be created by means of GUI (journaling)
Embedded Python interpreter, which allows for incorporation of your own programs into an analysis process. This is useful, for example, for:
- Addition of new capabilities, such as a control system model
- Integration of proprietary numerical algorithms
- Customized GUIs, scriptable plotters
ACE+ Suite modules
ACE+ Suite comprises of the modules which can be used solely, coupled or in conjunction with complementing software.