CFD-VIEW’s easy-to-use, interactive environment with multiple graphics tools lets the user easily visualize the flow physics, animate transient data sets, as well as extract data relevant to engineering design.
In addition to its easy-to-use yet powerful interface, CFD-VIEW can also be seamlessly used with ESI Group's CFD solvers CFD-ACE+ and CFD-FASTRAN.
CFD-VIEW key features include:
- Object-Oriented Interface which is very easy and intuitive
- Quickly manipulate large data sets, taking advantage of 3D graphical hardware
- Structured, Unstructured/Hybrid (mixed element), Polyhedral mesh data sets
- Many graphical features such as IJK computational planes and lines, XYZ cutting planes and lines, iso-value surfaces and curves, particle tracing
- CFD Function Calculator with extensive array of pre-calculated and user defined functions
- Interactive Point and Line Data Probes
- Transient animation of Liquid Spray/Particle Data
- Annotation/Presentation Capabilities
- Interactive Animation and movie recording
- Data set translation, rotation, and mirroring
- Seamless integration with ESI GROUP's flow solvers and other software via CFD-DTF. Support for Plot3D, Spray, STL, TAB and other input formats
- Variety of output formats (RGB, BMP, PPM, GIF, MPEG, PS, EPS) A unique feature of CFD-VIEW is that it uses the Python scripting language for customization and automation of the tool by the end-user. Scripts can be run from the SimManager environment.
ACE+ Suite modules
ACE+ Suite comprises of the modules which can be used solely, coupled or in conjunction with complimenting software.