The Structural Finite Element (FE) Module of VA One contains all the functionality you need to create and work with Finite Element structural subsystems within the VA One environment.
Create and solve for the response of structural finite elements FE subsystems entirely within VA One using the inbuilt Nastran solver and/or import existing models and results from a large variety of external FE solvers.
- Create accurate models of the response of structural components at low frequencies (when the response of a subsystem is controlled by a small number of dominant structural modes)
- Quickly and easily perform modal and random vibration analyses entirely within the VA One environment
- Use VA One as a fully-functional vibro-acoustics pre and post-processor for your existing NASTRAN solver or use the inbuilt NASTRAN solver
- Quickly perform a modal contribution analysis and gain insights into the parameters controlling the response at low frequencies
- Assign different damping loss factors to different FE subsystems (accurately account for non-uniform damping distributions)
Import FE geometry and modal data in a variety of file formats including: NASTRAN, IDEAS, ANSYS, ABAQUS, FLUENT, HYPERMESH and many others.
Import/export of full FE models in NASTRAN format (support for beams, shells, solids etc.). Edit and assign material and physical properties directly within VA One
Inbuilt meshing and remeshing functionality (create structural FE subsystems directly within VA One; easily convert SEA subsystems to FE subsystems and vice-versa; import and mesh CAD data within VA One)