Pacific ESI is the major sales agent for the ESI Group in Australia, with unique access to the support and resources of the ESI Group. In parallel, we have drawn a number of staff from the university sector who have extensive teaching and small group training experience. These two factors provide us with a key differentiator to deliver the advanced engineering training that you need for your operational needs.
We offer three broad opportunities within our training portfolio:
- Regularly scheduled public training courses at a variety of Australian cities
- Small group, off the shelf, training either at your site or through one of our training venues
- Boutique customised training developed in collaboration with you for your staff
The regularly scheduled and off the shelf training courses are for our more popular software packages including:
- OpenFOAM solvers
- Meshing and post-processing for OpenFOAM
- CFD-ACE+ Suite
- Pro- and Quik-CAST suites
- ESI VPS
- CEM One
- VA One
With our depth of expertise for example, we can expand the OpenFOAM training material to include more of the theoretical bases of the methods in addition to simply clicking a box and running the software. We feel that this delivers better value as being an engineer is more than clicking buttons (or entering a text control file) and running the software.