Visual-Environment, the single integrated environment for all your CAE needs
Visual-Environment is a single integrated user environment that caters to the engineering simulation needs across major industries. It includes a comprehensive modeling tool to generate quality meshes on complex geometries for various engineering domains ranging across, amongst other applications:
- Crash and Passenger Safety
- Welding & Assembly
- CFD & Multiphysics
Visual-Environment's interactive post-processing module caters to the requirements of the CAE community through its multi-page / multi-plot environment.
In addition, Visual-Environment's software development toolkit (SDK), allows you to customize and extend this open architecture through process templates and macros.
Visual-Environment incorporates the finest engineering knowledge and best practices with a process-oriented approach suited to the needs of a shop-floor user or a software savvy user alike.
Together with VisualDSS, ESI's Decision Support System, CAE Managers and Engineers can reap the following benefits with Visual-Environment:
- Simulate complete workflows for a variety of physics within a single integrated environment;
- Reduce cost and time by eliminating tedious data exchange by relying on a single core computer model;
- Boost individual productivity with task automation;
- Shorten time per design iteration thanks to process automation;
- Improve product quality through a framework that enables concurrent engineering;
- Customize enterprise solutions with minimal effort.
Visual-Mesh, Visual-Viewer and Visual-Process Executive are common modules, usually available as a part of all the solutions in Visual-Environment. The software development toolkit, Visual-SDK, is available on demand.
There are four key components with Visual Environment:
In addition to supporting ESI solutions with a common graphical environment, Visual-Environment is open to 3rd party solvers. The supported solvers include:
- Visual-Crash Dyna
- Visual-Crash RAD
- Visual-Safe MAD
- Visual-Life NASTRAN
- Visual-NVH & Interior