Beginners and experts alike know ESI’s SimulationX to be one of the most popular software brands in the field of multiphysics system simulation for modeling, simulating, and analyzing complex dynamic systems. By assessing the consequences of technical decisions, eliminating errors and reducing the number of physical prototypes, e.g. through virtual testing, you will find that this tool can help you early on in the development process when the impact is still minor. This saves you time and money. With system simulation, you are always one step ahead – from the initial idea and decision-making to the development and sales process to virtual commissioning, operation and training.
Take a moment and ask yourself the following questions:
- How does a system behave in extreme or disastrous situations?
- How safe are new ideas and concepts?
- Which parameter has what effect on the performance, safety and efficiency of my system?
- How does an alternative structure behave?
- Does my machine/concept perform as expected?
If you are unsure of how to answer the questions above, it is time to implement SimulationX into your toolchain today!
Read article from Engineering.com: Improving Powertrain Design with ESI’s SimulationX.
Visit the SimulationX product page!